Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Let the Good Times Roll....

It is great to be 8. Tanner is getting Baptized on November 28, 2009 at 10am. WE LOVE YOU Tanner!



I just love it when they hold hands and go for walks together. I am not sure what they are talking about. But, I have to say I am lucky that they like each other.


Awe! Me and my Handsome hubbie. Happy Halloween. Oh, Congrats to me I finally reached my Goal. And.... as of today I am only 12lbs. from my new goal. YIPPEEE!

All the kids dressed up ready for candy. Holly a semi Pirate. Her friend next to her. Than Harrison as a storm trooper. Marissa as a soccer girl. Tanner as Captin Jack, Renee Hannah Montana. Be Safe!
Jeramie and I were invited to an adult Halloween Party. We were Gangsters. Check it out those pants yeah well they are a size 6. Score.















WE LOVE ALL OF YOU HAVE A SUPER THANKS GIVING!
The Petersons

3 comments:

lady said...

awwwww i loved all the pictures! You look fabulous darling!!!! Miss you!!!!

Cali said...

Oh, it is so good to hear from you! I can't believe that Tanner is already 8--when did that happen? Your kids are so sweet, and I love they get along so well.

You look fantastic, though you've always been beautiful. (I wish I had your eyes!)

lishalou said...

Les,
You look AMAZING! My fav pic is of you in the black shirt with jeans. SOOO SKINNY! I am so proud of you. You are beautiful and your family is as well! Post that pic on facebook! Loves, Lisha