Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Mommy!

It was a beautiful day with the my Family. First started out with Breakfast in bed. Then off to the Japanese Gardens. It was a nice day. Although very cold. When taking the pictures we were a bit freezing. That is why Tanner and Daddy were wearing their coat. I really tried but this pic turned out really nice. The kids hands were very red and my toes were frozen.
At the Japanese gardens they give a map for kids to find all the neat statues, fish, and artifacts. At







At the Children's Mesuem the kids love to make clay sculptures. Renee was rolling out clay to make her hand print.
Tanner has his daddys talent . He made a Clay Knight with a swoard and holster. The Helmet even has a plume.
And there it is a little hard to see but you get the gist.
Jeramie didn't like that I only put 7 candles on the cake to represent my 34th b-day. So he loaded up the cake with 34 real candles. Can you see the smoke? Thank you to my family and friends for making my Birthday extra special.

5 comments:

Cali said...

Happy birthday, Leslie! I'm so glad that you had a good birthday. I love the Japanese Gardens--so beautiful!

Unknown said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! wish I could have been there to celebrate! Looks like you had a great one!

lady said...

How cute! Glad to see you had a fun day! love ya!

Arritt said...

Happy Birthday Leslie!!! Looks like a super fun one!

lady said...

OK OK OK, I'm so glad you had a good birthday. But you know what, that was 6 months ago! it has been HALF A YEAR since you have updated your blog! HALF A YEAR! Enough birthday blogging UPDATE ME ALREADY!