Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Soccer Season has begun!!! I just can't believe that we have two soccer players this year. Tanner practices Tues/Thurs and Renee on Mon/Wed. CRAZY, 4 nights a week. Jeramie attended the first coaches meeting and was recruited to coach for Renee's team too. Jeramie was a little unsure that he could coach for both teams so he recruited our friend Jason to help. So Jeramie coaches Tanner with Sean as his assist. coach and assist. coaches Renee. Wow! This is a fun season I love watching Tanner and Renee active and having fun. Last year Renee helped Tanner with his team as they were short players. Renee even got a trophy. We were unsure of having her play as she'd play for a little bit then say I don't want to play. I am very proud of her. She is really playing good this year. Thank you Renee!!


What a shot! I love this boy. Did I mention he's a Peterson. He loves (LOVES) competition. He is driven by winning!




They were playing a little game keep away. Do you see the BIG GUY! That is Uncle Sean assist coaching. Thank you Sean!
Another game they are trying to get the ball around as many cones as they can in a minute. Do you think that they can concentrate enough to count and try to get the ball around a cone. It is amazing that the can multi task at practice but... when it comes to multitasking at home all bets are off.
Look at my Kids don't they look cute. Renee wanted to wear her soccer shoes so that she could practice. Lucky for her they were short a player. Renee was able to scrimmage with them.
Tanner and a few team mates. Marissa just ran out of the picture as I was taking it. Did I mention our headless coach????
Holly and Renee two peas in a pot up to no good. We just love Holly. She occupied Renee at the playground while Renee wasn't playing. They played red light green light. I love that game.
Kodak moment right here. Too Funny! The other night I hear lots of laughing from up stairs and then it move down stairs. Tanner and Renee dolled up daddy. Doesn't he look lovely?
The kids were so proud especially Renee.
Tanner is practicing he facial expressions. He starts Hip Hop on Wednesday next week.
I love you JP and the kids love you more. Gotcha. Remember me asking if you if you'd let the kids dress you up and you reluctantly said "Yes". Well you never committed to me putting them up on a blog. I guess you don't have a say when I am the one posting pictures.
Oh my goodness. the room the paint. P A I N T I N G... We decided that we wont paint again unless we have enough money to pay someone. Uh Dad that is your department. So we are finished. I love the color contrast. No more blue ceiling. It is soooo Pretty
Thank you daddy for all the hours in making Renee's room look so nice. She loves you too.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I love the open embarrassment of Jerm, he is one good dad! The room looks great, what a relief huh?!